Yardsellr - Never received order or refund

26 of 30 Yardsellr reviews

I bought a birthday present for my mother on Yardsellr, and after not receiving the order for a long time, I went back on to see if I could find a tracking number to track the order.Well, when I got on, I saw "Order cancelled, refund being sent." I never got a refund, so I contacted the seller asking why my order was cancelled and when I would get a refund I never got a reply.

I also emailed Yardsellr costumer service, and again, never got a reply.

I'm never ordering from this seller again, and maybe or maybe not from Yardseller.I am not pleased with this at all.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 30 Yardsellr reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jenny@Yardsellr

Mar 11, 2012 #446799

Hi Daisy,
This is Jenny from over at the Customer Service department at Yardsellr. We are sorry that the seller canceled your purchase! The way these refunds work is that any Photon$ used towards this item were automatically refunded back to your Yardsellr account when the seller canceled this sale. However, it will take Yardsellr about 3-5 days to get the remainder of this refund processed back to your credit/debit or PayPal account. If you have any other questions for us, please contact us directly at help@yardsellr.com.

Thanks!
Jenny
help@yardsellr.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.