I bought a birthday present for my mother on Yardsellr, and after not receiving the order for a long time, I went back on to see if I could find a tracking number to track the order.Well, when I got on, I saw "Order cancelled, refund being sent." I never got a refund, so I contacted the seller asking why my order was cancelled and when I would get a refund I never got a reply.

I also emailed Yardsellr costumer service, and again, never got a reply.

I'm never ordering from this seller again, and maybe or maybe not from Yardseller.I am not pleased with this at all.

Had an Experience with Yardsellr?

Comments

Jenny@Yardsellr

Hi Daisy,

This is Jenny from over at the Customer Service department at Yardsellr. We are sorry that the seller canceled your purchase! The way these refunds work is that any Photon$ used towards this item were automatically refunded back to your Yardsellr account when the seller canceled this sale. However, it will take Yardsellr about 3-5 days to get the remainder of this refund processed back to your credit/debit or PayPal account. If you have any other questions for us, please contact us directly at help@yardsellr.com.

Thanks!