I bought this dress, it said Black or White Dress.I want a Large Black one.

it says black or white but they don't give you an option. And it hasn't even been shipped yet!! And i MUST have it by Friday 8/3/12!!! Its already 8/1/12 and in less than 2 hours it'll be 8/2/12 and I need it by FRIDAY MORNING!!

PLEASE send it to me in ONE business day if you can, I need it ASAP!!It's important that I have it by then!!

Had an Experience with Yardsellr?

Comments

Actually ys employees should just kill themselves..they are usless pieces of shiiit lol maggots..

Ys employees are just maggots...they all should have been swallowed

Meghanh92

Because I didn't get paid till 7/29/12 and that's when I ordered it, and it said it would take 3-5 days and it hasn't even been shipped yet.So that's not my fault at all it's theirs.

And I had no way of transportation to a store since I don't own a car.I always buy online and this is the first problem I've ever had with Yardsellr.

Why did you wait until the last minute to order a dress that you need ASAP? If something came up at the last minute you would have been better off going to local stores and looking.