Yardsellr - I NEED this dress in ONE DAY!!!

12 of 30 Yardsellr reviews

I bought this dress, it said Black or White Dress.I want a Large Black one.

it says black or white but they don't give you an option. And it hasn't even been shipped yet!! And i MUST have it by Friday 8/3/12!!! Its already 8/1/12 and in less than 2 hours it'll be 8/2/12 and I need it by FRIDAY MORNING!!

PLEASE send it to me in ONE business day if you can, I need it ASAP!!It's important that I have it by then!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 30 Yardsellr reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lol

Aug 02, 2012 #522849

Actually ys employees should just kill themselves..they are usless pieces of shiiit lol maggots..

Lol

Aug 02, 2012 #522847

Ys employees are just maggots...they all should have been swallowed

Meghanh92

Aug 01, 2012 #522791

Because I didn't get paid till 7/29/12 and that's when I ordered it, and it said it would take 3-5 days and it hasn't even been shipped yet. So that's not my fault at all it's theirs. And I had no way of transportation to a store since I don't own a car. I always buy online and this is the first problem I've ever had with Yardsellr.

Joan

Aug 01, 2012 #522776

Why did you wait until the last minute to order a dress that you need ASAP? If something came up at the last minute you would have been better off going to local stores and looking.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.